Hola y bienvenidos,
My name is Claudia and I thank you for your interest in my page.
I’m an experienced Spanish teacher from Querétaro, Mexico, who has had the privilege of having a career teaching Spanish internationally since 2000. My time teaching abroad in the US and Canada allowed me to polish off my classroom English and also gave me insight into the struggles of learning a second language.
- Are you about to move to Mexico?
- Will you be traveling in Latin America?
- Are you currently or soon to be working with Spanish as a second language?
- Are you new to the language or just need to freshen up your language skills and improve your fluency?
- Will you be in Querétaro and want to learn Mexican Spanish while exploring the city through real-life-interactions?
I’m looking forward to discussing how I can customize a learning plan for you!
Why do I teach Spanish?
I believe that languages are the best bridges to cross borders. This helps you to experience new cultures and places without being there physically. Learning a new language seasons your life with a better understanding of human communication.
I’m passionate about understanding the way that a language evolves through ever-changing cultural influences.
- Degree in Modern Languages, specialized in Spanish,
Universidad Autónoma de Querétaro, Qro., Mex
- 3 years: Teaching Spanish classes in elementary through Highschool levels
- 10 years: Classroom teaching of Spanish to foreigners
- 1 year: Teaching private Spanish classes in Canada
- 1 year: Working as a teacher educator for Spanish as a foreign language (DELE)